Not everyone can get a loan from traditional financial institutions because they have very tough criteria. Short term loans are meant for those who need immediate funds, but don’t have any other options available. These loans are provided by non-traditional financial institutions that also entertain people with bad credit history. Their application process isn’t difficult and funds are transferred within 2-3 days.
LoanPig is a UK based financial lender that provides short term loans to everyone in need after completion of certain formalities. They complete the entire process online which is fast, easy, and simple. Their terms and conditions are mentioned clearly on their website which makes them completely trustworthy. The money is transferred to your bank account within 24 hours and all your information is safe and secured with them. If you need a short term loan, and from an honest lender, then sign up for LoanPig today.
The biggest drawback of a short-term loan is its interest rate which is quite high. This is because the tenure for the short term loan is small. Hence to gain some money, lenders keep the interest rate high. It is similar to long term loans. Their interest rates may be low, but you keep paying the financial institution for years. After paying off your entire loan, you may realize that you’ve paid more than you’ve taken.
Therefore, in my opinion, one should always have to save money for future emergencies. Being human, we will always come across unavoidable circumstances. Therefore, we should always be mentally prepared. If we follow these few tips and cut down our expenses, we can always save money –
- Write all your daily expenses in a notebook, this should also include even £1 because that too is an expense. This will help you understand your expenses and extra things that can be cut down.
- While going to college or the office, always take your coffee in a flask and pack lunch, instead of buying takeaway coffee and lunch. You might find it embarrassing in the beginning, but then you’ll get used to it, and who doesn’t love home-cooked food, by the way?
- Take public transport or carpool instead of using personal conveyance. Avid personal conveyance saves a lot of money as you hardly get gas refilled.
- Instead of buying branded clothes, prefer buying unbranded clothes from the supermarket. Trust me if your friend or colleagues judge you with the brand name of your apparel then they’re not worth it.
- Collect all pennies in a jar and count them at the need of month, quarter, or half-yearly. You’ll be amazed to see the amount you’ve saved.
- Instead of buying expensive gifts during festivals and special events, try making them at home. You surely must have certain ideas or check online and get some DIY ideas.
- Control your electricity bill, by turning off lights whenever it isn’t necessary. Check your water heater and air conditioner and get them services regularly to avoid extra expenses.
- Carry cash as much as possible and avoid using credit cards at every point for even a small amount. The best way to do so is by leaving a credit card at home, this way you will only shop and eat as much as you have cash in your wallet.
Instead of cribbing for earning less, save from what you have. There is no end to expenses, but a slight effort on cutting down useless expenses can give you surprises.